To help keep everybody safe, here is a quick rundown of the policies we have in place. This page was last updated on 04/01/22.
- Please continue to wear masks within the centre unless eating, drinking or actively exercising.
- We’ve provided an outdoor hand washing station for before and after your climbing session (the water’s a lovely temperature, too!)
- Online booking is essential for all climbing sessions.
- We’re running at a limited capacity to allow enough space for social distancing.
- Please self check-in and check-out for every session (checking out allows us to keep up with our capacity).
Thank you so much to everybody who’s helped keep out centre up, running and healthy since 2020, it means the world to us whenever we see people doing their bit.